I don't mean to be a mean person, and I strive to be nice to people and help out whenever I can. recently my life has taken a turn that i did not expect, i don't know where to go to college, i am demoralized constantly by my classmates, and am constantly rethinking the respect i have for people around me. I have seen that this world is far from innocent, and everyone has a problem,they could be assholes, the girl i start talking to turns out to be a whore, who has fucked everyone including your best friend, a girl dates another person just to spite you, your fellow wrestlers steal your phone and call people while you are in a wrestling match. They throw your clothes in a shower, demoralize you until you have no desire to move. I also have a problem, Its people, being nice has never brought me much good but only constant sorrow, and disappointment when i least expect it and when i need it most. Being nice does not have its advantages these days, and i have come to realize its a lost cause, but i will continue to do it regardless of what people do to me. For I will only pass through this world but once, and any help i can bestow unto my fellow man, i shall not think twice, but to act in the swiftest manner to help them.
when i was at a wrestling tournament i thought about you and quite alot of other people and was in a very bad state and decided to write something.
The Silence before the storm.
in isolated depression,
like a man staring from behind bars,
with pathetic devotion,
the man who receives no flowers,
When the next is alive,
I will receive no rose,
even on my grave.
It just makes me very sad that I now seem like a creep to you, like a horrible obsessive person seeking attention and even the smallest part of a conversation,to no serious avail. I have come to realize I am crazy for my beliefs and now know i will never find someone to cherish and who i can comfort and help out in their time of need. only to have the favor returned in only a remark, with no compensation or even remote attempt to show acceptance of me. All i want is to be accepted but I know i will never be accepted for being a nice person, the only people who win, are the liars, the womanizers, the cheaters, and more importantly, the phonies, today's world is full of them, and it is very hard to find someone who isn't. I still have yet to find one. and i will never find one, because there is always someone better, more accepted. All i want is to eat a peach, but im not even fit to crawl on the bottom of the sea. Life, is not all how its cut out to be.
I am sorry if I am unable to be a supportive role to you in your eyes. i strive to be nice in all occasions, even pick up the phone at 4 am in the morning. But i really have no voice in this matter at all, you dont even know who I am. I am a shadow upon the earth, the shadow of a tree, which is used momentarily, in which the tree takes full appreciation of its company, but as all good things, it will pass, and i will relinquish the warmth that the moment has brought. But the shadow will be stepped on, forgotten, and left alone to itself. and hopefully find peace, as the light fades into the darkness of the night, as its leave are softly falling, falling softly.
when i was at a wrestling tournament i thought about you and quite alot of other people and was in a very bad state and decided to write something.
The Silence before the storm.
in isolated depression,
like a man staring from behind bars,
with pathetic devotion,
the man who receives no flowers,
When the next is alive,
I will receive no rose,
even on my grave.
It just makes me very sad that I now seem like a creep to you, like a horrible obsessive person seeking attention and even the smallest part of a conversation,to no serious avail. I have come to realize I am crazy for my beliefs and now know i will never find someone to cherish and who i can comfort and help out in their time of need. only to have the favor returned in only a remark, with no compensation or even remote attempt to show acceptance of me. All i want is to be accepted but I know i will never be accepted for being a nice person, the only people who win, are the liars, the womanizers, the cheaters, and more importantly, the phonies, today's world is full of them, and it is very hard to find someone who isn't. I still have yet to find one. and i will never find one, because there is always someone better, more accepted. All i want is to eat a peach, but im not even fit to crawl on the bottom of the sea. Life, is not all how its cut out to be.
I am sorry if I am unable to be a supportive role to you in your eyes. i strive to be nice in all occasions, even pick up the phone at 4 am in the morning. But i really have no voice in this matter at all, you dont even know who I am. I am a shadow upon the earth, the shadow of a tree, which is used momentarily, in which the tree takes full appreciation of its company, but as all good things, it will pass, and i will relinquish the warmth that the moment has brought. But the shadow will be stepped on, forgotten, and left alone to itself. and hopefully find peace, as the light fades into the darkness of the night, as its leave are softly falling, falling softly.
No comments:
Post a Comment