Monday, November 22, 2010

For The Record

A man is crowded within himself. To let go of the bonds that tie us together is an insult, and only comparable in the eyes of the one who committed it. The only person one has to blame for everything around them, is ones-self. And the ability to be able to overcome, and forgive that which has tortured a mans soul is a lesson.

The ties that bond are sacred, and once broken, will not be repaired easily, even if one has the right mind to do so. It's impossible to mend scars, physically and emotionally. Because they will always be inside the eye of the beholder.

To let go is a hard task. and the roads that will come before me are not of a crimson cord showing me the way. There is no way except for the one I ultimately decide to seek out, and even at that I cannot fix the situations I have faulted. I can metaphorically cover them up with good deeds, physical and mental gifts. But I will never be able to mend others, because of myself.

I would like to think I keep an open mind, but there are days where I am closed to those around me, battered by the construction of lies which surround us. Carefully and meticulously created never to topple, but with the press of a button, a man is essentially lighting himself on fire.

The sincerity of which I was surrounded, seems to always have been an illusion of time. An illusion to my mind. I know the Ideas of what I once had, and have come to realize its frailty. I have no one else to blame for my circumstances but myself and the action I took to solve problems I believed to exist.

I am my own worst enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment